• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Meta-title home page articles

Alexov

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
IMS Premium
LD Premium
SC Premium
I made the articles page the home page of the site using routing. How do I change the meta-title <title>Articles</title> on it?

I made the articles page the home page of the site using routing. How do I change the meta-title <title>Articles</title> on it?
Depending on which AMS Index page type you are using, will determine which template you need to edit.

Default uses the Phrase "xa_ams_articles", however, that is a shared phrase, so it wouldn't be wise to edit that phrase, so instead, you should either create your own phrase and use that new phrase as a replacement or remove the phrase and just hard code the text.

If you are using Standard index page, then you will need to edit the template: xa_ams_index
If you are using Modular index page, then you will need to edit the template: xa_ams_index_modular

Find:
HTML:
<xf:title page="{$page}">{{ phrase('xa_ams_articles') }}</xf:title>

Replace with:
HTML:
<xf:title page="{$page}">{{ phrase('your_custom_phrase') }}</xf:title>

OR
HTML:
<xf:title page="{$page}">your custom hard coded text</xf:title>

You probably will also want to set the AMS meta description (if you have not already).

Selection_416.png

Back