• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Lovin' our Showcase reviews in Google search results!

kontrabass

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
Just had to vent my excitement - Totally loving how our showcase (Gear Reviews) are showing up in google search results, with star ratings and all :)

Screenshot at Apr 08 07-59-18.png

:D

Ya, its pretty neat when it starts appearing! (And people surfing notice stuff like that)

Not sure why but Google does not record the micro data from my site, showcase or the XenForo software itself. Kind of bums me out.

Its not automatic/guaranteed (from what I understand). I've not personally had any issues, but I've heard of people that have had problems getting google to record microdata (not from showcase specifically, just in general). The only recent change I've made was the same one that Core XF made to the XFRM and XFMG (the change was needed due to recent changes with the schema.org).

So are you just flat out not getting ANY items or just not all of the items?

Nothing as a matter of fact my site meta description. hasn't been updated in a couple years. I know this because I corrected a grammar error a couple years ago and it's still there in Google search. Not a big deal I was just commenting to see if I had any fancy badges.. Lol

Nothing as a matter of fact my site meta description. hasn't been updated in a couple years. I know this because I corrected a grammar error a couple years ago and it's still there in Google search. Not a big deal I was just commenting to see if I had any fancy badges.. Lol
lol... don't you have a license for showcase? I thought you did.

There, you have a pretty badge now lol Not sure why you didn't have one before now. You'll also now get all the email blasts I send out that are Showcase related.

Back