• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented LD - Hide categories from index

pass

CAS Premium
IMS Premium
LD Premium
SC Premium
A per category option like available with Showcase

Reference:

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob
Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This has been implemented in CAS 2.2.21.

This implementation is the same as I've done in other addons of mine (Classified Ads System, Review Management System and Showcase).

This is a per category option.

Selection_067.png

In this shot, content from both categories are being fetched for the Link Directory Index page as both categories are configured to display items on the Link Directory index page.

Selection_069.png

In this shot, I've edited the category "Testing 1...2...3..." and disabled the option to display items on the Link Directory Index page, so you no longer see the item "Test Item Numba Wun" on the Link Directory Index, however, you still see the Category "Testing 1...2...3..." in the Category Navigation Block

Selection_068.png

And of course, when viewing the Testing 1...2...3... category, you will see all items associated with that Category as expected.

Selection_070.png

Back