• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Layout Types: Tile View and updated Grid View (based on News View II)

Bob

Developer
Staff member
As per title , I've added a new layout type "Tile view" and updated the "Grid view" layout type in AMS 2.1.7

The new layout type called "Tile view", is roughly based on the legacy "Tile View" layout type from AMS 1.x.

Selection_641.png

The existing Grid view layout type has been replaced with a new version which is roughly based on the legacy 'News View II' layout type from AMS 1.x.

Selection_640.png

Upvote 6
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Very Good! @Bob How i can upload it?
Each thread is Tagged with the Version ID so that you know what version it was implemented in.

Selection_673.png

AMS 2.1.7 has not been released yet. When I release AMS 2.1.7, all you will need to do is upgrade and set the AMS options to use the new layout types.

Is it available also for blog?
They will be available in UBS 2.1.7 as well as Showcase 3.1.7 (both should be available sometime in the next 2 weeks).

After doing a test update I came over here and searched for "news view" and found this thread. We've been using "News View II" and I was curious what the most similar would be. Thanks for this thread!

After doing a test update I came over here and searched for "news view" and found this thread. We've been using "News View II" and I was curious what the most similar would be. Thanks for this thread!
Grid View in XF2 versions of my addons is based on News View II in XF1 versions of my addons.

This is what Grid View looks like in XF2 versions of AMS/RMS/SC/UBS

Selection_077.png

This is the old legacy "News View II" layout from XF1 versions of my addons.

Selection_076.png

Back