• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned In the times of desinformation, fake news and other stuff, a new suggestion: An "old article" notice

palhanow

AMS
Like the title said.

We, as forums administrators are having some trouble in this times of post orwellian truth, and big techs and other medias companies are targeting specially forums.

Since we basically run a classical social network, would be great if AMS have some kind of option to show a small customized notice (even changing the article thread) to alert the reader that the article have more than X days of existence.

I've seen such kind of things in sites running Wordpress.

What you guys think about? I think is gonna be a great addition to AMS.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Like the title said.

We, as forums administrators are having some trouble in this times of post orwellian truth, and big techs and other medias companies are targeting specially forums.

Since we basically run a classical social network, would be great if AMS have some kind of option to show a small customized notice (even changing the article thread) to alert the reader that the article have more than X days of existence.

I've seen such kind of things in sites running Wordpress.

What you guys think about? I think is gonna be a great addition to AMS.
Great.
I had experience that have to fixed requested by who wrote the new post.

Bob, sorry. I missed my reply on this one.

After some searching, i can't find any live example to show you now.

Usually, the "warning" appears when you enter some article on some big media outlet and just bellow the title/headline, one red text appears to inform that "this article have more than X days old - you should look for more updated info on this" or something like that on my poor english translation skills.

Back