• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned One minor and cosmetic suggestion to AMS: Option to change the color of the thread title

palhanow

AMS
And again, more one suggestion from me to the next AMS.

Many websites (Drudge, Breitbart, NYT, FOX and mainstream in general) use in the main page (landing page) some kind of 'highlight' to certain titles and headlines, like very important news and posts.

I'm going to suggest this implementation to AMS too, since is the most complete CMS available on the internet right now.

I don't know the necessary level of complexity for such kind of improvement but i think it would be great if we have the option to choose a color for the headline/thread title on the main page.

Like, very important news, when creating a thread, we can choose in a box the color of the title to show on the widgets, landing page, and so on...

And that's it.

What you guys think about it?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is it possible to bump a suggestion? I have a mockup example now! :D

So, let's say that we have a very important headline, a news, or article, that need to be featured, best in another color. Drudge Report have something similar:

upload_2022-1-21_15-6-16.png

Now, let's see AMS page with a very (bad) adaptation for examples purposes:

upload_2022-1-21_15-3-43.png

When creating an article, the user (if you have the permissions), can choose the color of the headline/title. I used the prefix field just for example:

upload_2022-1-21_15-14-22.png

What do you guys think? Still not planned? :(

Back