• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Imagecount on grid view and XFMG images

This is "as designed and as expected" as XFMG images are not part of the Showcase Item and therefor are not part of the Item Record (which is where the stats are pulled from). When viewing LISTS, there is no XFMG "connection". The "connection" aka association only happens when viewing the Showcase Item itself (there is specific code in the item controller that fetches XFMG content for inclusion in the item's gallery). That fetching does not take place outside of the showcase item, so any XFMG data isn't even available.

This is not something that I will be changing (at least in the current architecture).

Personally, because i make use of the XFMG in showcase a lot, i have done away with displaying the image count on the item block so as to not mislead my users. Hopefully this is something @Bob will edit on a later version when XF 2.0 comes along.

Back