• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Image size in forum home categories block

Not without customization. Its designed for users to customize it for their specific needs. I've included a Responsive Grid based layout for it as a starting point. Its roughly based on the Tile View layout. It comes with its own HTML Template and CSS Template so that you can do anything you want to it without effect other functionality that might normally be sharing those templates.

HTML Template: nflj_showcase_layout_category_tile_item
CSS Template: nflj_showcase_layout_category_tile_view_item.css

Its something fairly new that was added for those that like to Customize and needed a starting point (and data exposed from the controller). I'm sure over time that I will improve and have other layout types and other types of support (like being able to set a Font Awesome Icon for a category) and the block would display a row of 40x40 FA Icons as example.

I'm sure over time that I will improve and have other layout types and other types of support (like being able to set a Font Awesome Icon for a category) and the block would display a row of 40x40 FA Icons as example.

This would be great. I'm using the category block to provide quick navigation especially for those on a mobile phone/small screen where the right side bar is gone in responsive design and categories box is on the bottom. Having the ability to have this as a "Menu" up top would be nice.

Back