• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Image Gallery

LondonDragon

SC Premium
Hi everyone,

Just starting to use showcase again and after a quick explanation on the Image Gallery.

I created two items and attached 3 images when creating the item, it created a Gallery tab in each item but it displays all 6 images :(

Is there a setting I need to change in order to display only the images uploaded with the item creating?

Cheers
Paulo

I created two items and attached 3 images when creating the item, it created a Gallery tab in each item but it displays all 6 images
o_O

This makes NO SENSE. A Showcase Item will only fetch attachments that have been uploaded to that specific item.

The ONLY way 2 items could have the SAME IMAGES is if you have XenForo Media Gallery enabled and associated the same album to both showcase items.

Can I SEE both showcase items that you are talking about?

Hi Bob,

Looks like it might be something to do with my browser, I have now made other attempts and its working as expected.

I have cleared the cache on Chrome and created further items now and its working, I am not sure what happened which baffled me :( (could be me)

Seems to be working as expected now though :) I am loving the addons with all these additional features!

Many thanks for the hard work :)

Reactions: Bob
Back