• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Awaiting Feedback How do I disable the "author rating"?

jOOc

Showcase
Is there a way to disable the "author rating" when creating new items?
I have turned of all the permissions I can find about rate&review item by self, but the option still appears when creating a new item

upload_2015-5-17_11-11-14.png

No. I've only implemented the functionality itself, I've yet to do anything advanced like permissions or options. Open for SUGGESTIONS ;) Please note that this is not part of the USER REVIEWS/RATING system in any way. Its completely separated. The permissions "Rate/Review Item by self" is referring to the USER REVIEWS rate/review system.

At the min, probably need a permissions and per category option which would then remove the author rating from the create/edit form.

Yes a permission to allow author rating would be enough I think. If you do this global or per category is up to you, either way is fine with me.

At the min, probably need a permissions and per category option which would then remove the author rating from the create/edit form.
This would be great. I would use the category setting.

Back