• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Google Maps for Items question

Dadparvar

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Just a question: I know its not implemented in this version of Map of item, but will this be possible to let user manually pin their location, in stead of writing an address? With manually pinning users will be able to pin the exact place. Sometimes also users don't know how to insert exact address or sometimes google map doesn't pin the address exactly on map. Mostly the newbies will face with this problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is not possible with the Google Maps Embed API. It would require a combination of a couple of the more advanced API's, however, those APIs have limits associated with them that limit the amount of queries before you have to start PAYING for them. They also require Advanced Programming which I do not have the TIME to do. You pay me $60 and expect $1000's in customization. That just is NOT happening.

I think this will be logic if we post paid suggestion and fund on it, and you implement it and also add it to showcase itself (Of course if you have time)
For example you say this additional feature will cost 200 or 100 or 300$. Then we can fund and when it is completed, you can start adding it to showcase.
If the problem is its cost, then this will solve it, and this will be more acceptable for you. But if you don't have enough time, then no way for us.

You do you think?

Back