• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Google Map integration for Article page

lionhoho

AMS
SC Premium
Hi Bob,

We are now using your SC and AMS. They are wonderful!

There is only a question for AMS. Is that possible to add the map for the article page just like SC? Articles under some categories can be set to show maps. We plan to use AMS as a news system and may need the map to show the location for events.

Thanks

I know its planned for the XF2 version of AMS, however, I don't think its planned for the XF1 version of AMS. 90% of my available development time is being spent on XF2 right now, so there won't be much more "new" features for XF1 versions of my addons.

I know its planned for the XF2 version of AMS, however, I don't think its planned for the XF1 version of AMS. 90% of my available development time is being spent on XF2 right now, so there won't be much more "new" features for XF1 versions of my addons.

I see, thanks for the reply. Is that possible to let me know which files or templates should we touch in order to modify by ourselves? We can try to do it by using SC as references. Thanks!

Its not something that I can write up a guide for. Implementing Google Maps in AMS would be done much differently than its being done in Showcase.

Back