• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Font awesome support for fields title

Dadparvar

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Hi,

I really want this. Hope you add it in next updates.
What I really want is to add part to "Create New Field" (both in review fields and item fields) and let us choose a icon for that field. Like this:
2015-12-04_22-55-32.png
This icon just will be appeared next to its title in ACP (in fields list) and item page. So it will not be shown next to the title in create or edit item page (because that page doesn't support it)

Now I add icon manually to titles, and its working:
2015-12-04_23-10-36.png
But there are three problems:
  • It takes time each time to choose it manually
  • It shows codes in ACP (see screenshot below)
  • It shows codes in create or edit page (see screenshot below)
2015-12-04_22-59-10.png 2015-12-04_22-59-53.png
Being able to choose while creating or editing fields in ACP (as first screenshot shows) will solve first problem.
If you add support to font awesome to Create field in ACP, it will solve second problem. Like "Custom Tabs" add-on:
2015-12-04_23-03-03.png
If you set it not to be shown in create or edit item page, will solve third problem.

If you add this to Tabs title of each category too, that would be more appreciated. ;)
Because its not supporting it at all: 2015-12-04_23-16-26.png

Regards

Last edited:
Of course this is suggestion.
I don't know why I posted in support forum.
Appreciated if you @Bob move it to suggestion forum.

Back