• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Classified Ads System Flexibility of necessary Fields / shown fields

speil

The demo is really great, but some fields are too much information to populate for my use case

Do i have control wich fields are shown / hidden? Espacially in the transaction are - there are quite a lot of information i can use but dont need

thx

For the most part, no. There are some very specific features that have inputs that are controlled by Permissions, Options and Category settings, but Transactions does not have any On/Off switches for fields, in fact, the input form is dynamic based on the Ad Type as each individual ad type is different, so it needs inputs specific to that ad type.

Beyond that, just like with XF, XFRM and XFMG, it would require customization (which could be anything from CSS, to template edits, to custom development).

Back