• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Featured Item

Market1234

Showcase
I want only 1 featured item but to take the entire width of the page and to give it some custom look that the other listings don't have. Also, how did you add the "featured listings" ribbon?

and where can I add a Pay to be featured button?

I want only 1 featured item but to take the entire width of the page and to give it some custom look that the other listings don't have.
The best way (IMO) would be to create your own custom template and CSS for this and then modify the "page" template (like the index template if you are talking about Showcase Index page or category template if talking about Category pages etc) to place it where you want using the exposed {$featuredItems} data. If you are talking about the Block on Forum Home, then the process would be a bit different as that is using a TM. This would be a medium level to an advanced level customization.

Also, how did you add the "featured listings" ribbon?
The "Featured" ribbon is automatically applied to featured items on the GRID Layout. Its not used on the List View or Article View layouts. If you are asking HOW to mark an item as "featured", that is done via the Item Tools sidebar block on the item page itself. This is a permissions driven function.
Selection_582.png Selection_581.png

and where can I add a Pay to be featured button?
Anywhere... all templates in xenforo are "editable" Depending on your code, you might want to wrap it in a conditional on the item sidebar so that it displays only to the owner of the showcase item.

Back