• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Featured articles sorted by latest article date

combatgamez

AMS Premium
LD Premium
The last one fetches by random only. I'd be open to updating the Featured Articles Widget Definition to include selecting sort order types like the Latest Articles Widget Definition does.

Resolved - Sort featured?

Hi mate, hope your doing well, is there any chance you can do this, I am using the "Full Tile View" for featured articles on the front page of my site and want it to sort by latest date not by random? Can you let me know how I can do this?

Thank you!

The Widget Definition AMS: Featured articles, only fetches content via RANDOM. You'd have to make a suggestion to add other sorting types to that specific widget definition.

I would also suggest posting it at my private development site where Premium License holders suggestions have more weight (a much better chance at something being considered).

Back