• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Error upgrading

Russ

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Uploaded new files for RC2, was running B5,

Went to upgrade the add-on, it starts rebuilding but stops with this error:

Code:
Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1-nflj_showcase_Items' for key 'language_id_title'
[LIST=1]
[*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
[*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
[*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 948
[*]XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php at line 38
[*]XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
[*]XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
[*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
[*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
[*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gamerexi/public_html/admin.php at line 13
[/LIST]
Any ideas at all?

EDIT: Appears in the add-on list it shows RC2 now, but not sure if something is corrupted at all

its because of a phrase that I had changed that you did a translation on.

the phrase is: nflj_showcase_items and the old phrase was nflj_showcase_Items. (difference is upper and lower case I. you need to remove the OLD phrase (with the upper case I) and then do the upgrade again.

Back