1. REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Register with your xenforo.com Username then start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Error upgrading

Discussion in 'Showcase Support' started by Russ, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Russ

Russ New Member AMS Premium RMS Premium SC Premium UBS Premium

Uploaded new files for RC2, was running B5,

Went to upgrade the add-on, it starts rebuilding but stops with this error:

Code:
    Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '1-nflj_showcase_Items' for key 'language_id_title'
    [LIST=1]
    [*]Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    [*]Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    [*]Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model/Phrase.php at line 948
    [*]XenForo_Model_Phrase->insertPhraseMapForLanguages() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Phrase.php at line 38
    [*]XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Phrase->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    [*]XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 78
    [*]XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    [*]XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/gamerexi/public_html/admin.php at line 13
    [/LIST]

Any ideas at all?

EDIT: Appears in the add-on list it shows RC2 now, but not sure if something is corrupted at all

2. Bob

Bob Developer Staff Member

its because of a phrase that I had changed that you did a translation on.

the phrase is: nflj_showcase_items and the old phrase was nflj_showcase_Items. (difference is upper and lower case I. you need to remove the OLD phrase (with the upper case I) and then do the upgrade again.

3. Bob

I had the same issue and just removed the phrase, ran it again with no issues.

4. Russ

Russ New Member AMS Premium RMS Premium SC Premium UBS Premium

Thanks Bob, that fixed it :)

Bob likes this.
  5. Bob

its a handy thing to know in case you run into it with any other addons :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.