• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Updated Display cover image above article - updated to correctly display only on overview and full article

Bob

Developer
Staff member
As per title, I've updated the per article optional displaying of the cover image above the article to correctly only being displayed on the main article page and when viewing the Article in "Full view'. Currently, when setting the option and the article has some Article Pages, the cover image is also displaying on each of those pages, which is not supposed to be happening, so I've made the appropriate modifications so that this no longer happens.

The design is so that Pages can upload their own attachments and only those attachments that are embedded into the page message field will be displayed.

Example, here I have an article with the option to display the cover image above the article enabled and when its on the Overview page, it displays as shown.

Selection_961.png

Now lets view the page "The Witch". As you can see, it no longer displays the Cover Image on this page (which is how it was intended to work in the first place).

Selection_962.png

Now lets view the page "The Duck". As you can see, it no longer displays the Cover Image on this page (which is how it was intended to work in the first place).

Selection_963.png

And, when clicking on "View full article", you'll see that the Cover Image is again displaying above the Article as intended (with the option to display the cover image above the article enabled).

Selection_964.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back