• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Updated Create Series without creating article first

Voltigeur

AMS
Showcase
I've noticed that the "Create Series" button only appears if a user has already written articles, which necessitates sorting the articles into categories first. Is it possible to make this button always available (create a series first, and then create articles to add to it)?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Is it possible to make this button always available (create a series first, and then create articles to add to it)?
I'd have to do a bit of research in order to give you an answer as I can't remember off hand. I'll be working on AMS in a few weeks and will have time to look into it.

I've noticed that the "Create Series" button only appears if a user has already written articles
I've removed this limitation from the Permissions Check. The Permissions Check now only verifies that the user has the permission "Create series" AND check the "Max series per user" permission (to make sure they don't go over the Max series per user limitation set for the user group they are in.

Back