• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Char limit in widgets

Richard.r

Showcase
@Bob B is there a way to limit the link titles in the widgets to 30 chars?

the wf framework master setting doesn't affect blocks from this addon

Yes, you will have to edit the template for the specific render.. ie, if its the Recent Items renderer, you will need to edit the nflj_showcase_wf_recent_items template and change the snippet from 40 to 35.

HTML:
<a class="title" href="{xen:link showcase, $item}">{xen:helper snippet, $item.item_name, 40}</a>

List of the templates associated with [bd]Widget Framework Renderers
nflj_showcase_wf_featured_items
nflj_showcase_wf_popular_items
nflj_showcase_wf_recent_items
nflj_showcase_wf_tabbed_items
nflj_showcase_wf_top_rated_items

the wf framework master setting doesn't affect blocks from this addon

I have NO idea what that is. Where is this "master setting"?

On the TABBED one, there are multiple places to edit, so make sure you get them all (simple search based on the word snippet should help)

ah, ya... those are for specific widgets (his own thread widgets), not globally for any old widget. I prefer to have my own settings instead of piggy backing off of a 3rd party addon... You can (if you want) request that I add a similar setting to the SC widgets.

Back