• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Category items block - title length

Sperber03

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
IMS Premium
RMS Premium
UBS Premium
@Bob ,
regarding the featured category items block at the top of the cat-page: is there may be an option somewhere to have more than just one line for the title? Titles in our showcase will be up to 100 characters max. and I ´m aware that this could lead to some styling issues. When this option isn´t available by now, could you tell me where I can edit this to our liking, please?

Thanks!

If you are asking about the "Category Page Items Slider", its not something that I will be changing, so you'll need to modify the CSS as it currently uses text-overflow: ellipsis on the title element. Ellipsis is limited to spanning one line (which is why its being used in the first place). I've seen a lot of people modify the slider, so you shouldn't have a problem (its pretty basic CSS).

nflj_showcase_layout_items_slider (This is the HTML template)
nflj_showcase_layout_items_slider.css (This is the main CSS file for Blocks)
nflj_showcase_bxslider.css (This is the main css for the js slider itself)

Back