• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved BUMP button not displaying

texken

CAS Premium
Hey folk,
Forry for such a simple question, I cannot for the life of me find a way to see the BUMP ad button. User Permissions all set to yes, is there another overwriting permission I may be missing? THANKS in advance.

Solution
Check to make sure that the default sort order is set to "Last update". If its set to something other the "Last update", the bump buttons will be disabled as there is not point in bumping an ad when the default sort order is anything other than "Last update".

Selection_182.png
Check to make sure that the default sort order is set to "Last update". If its set to something other the "Last update", the bump buttons will be disabled as there is not point in bumping an ad when the default sort order is anything other than "Last update".

Selection_182.png

Solution
THANK YOU! Was going to drive me nuts
I really need to find a decent way to make that more known. Explaining it on permissions won't work as there are limited amount of explain text characters.

Maybe some RED text on the default sort order option explain text to make it stick out a bit.

Back