• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Awaiting Feedback 2.0.0 beta

Stuart Wright

AMS
Showcase
Installed on our Sandbox running 1.3.
When I navigate to
http://xf.avforums.com/sandbox/forums/
I get

AVForums
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'item.rating_count' in 'where clause'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in NFLJ/Showcase/Model/Item.php at line 109
  6. NFLJ_Showcase_Model_Item->getItems() in NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 120
  7. NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in DailyStats/ControllerPublic/DailyStats.php at line 7
  8. DailyStats_ControllerPublic_DailyStats->actionIndex() in AVForums/ModCheckpoint/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 7
  9. AVForums_ModCheckpoint_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in CTA/FeaturedThreads/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 7
  10. CTA_FeaturedThreads_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/sites/xf.avforums.com/public_html/public_html/index.php at line 13
The error stops when Showcase is disabled.

rating_count is one of the NEW fields.

Please post a screen shot of the xf_nflj_showcase_item table schema so that I can see that the upgrade added all the new fields.

If I remove change the name of the rating_count field (to simulate it not being there), I get the same error, so it was indeed an issue with your upgrade (most likely the XML file started processing prior to the new install.php file being uploaded).

I can help you, but I will need access to phpMyAdmin to do it. I've done this appox 6 times now for people that have ran the XML file against the old install.php file (either because one of the auto installers was still uploading files OR there FTP client didn't over write the old file with the new file).

still waiting on you to get back to me on this. If a partial install happened, the only way to fix is is manually. It only takes me a few minutes if I can get DB access.

Back