• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Your Content results

Ludachris

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
Hey Bob, I'm working on a dev site and have created a few showcase items/showcase threads. I also created new users and reassigned the items to those users. However, when I click Your Content in the user menu, I still see the items and the threads as being mine - even though they have been assigned to the other users and show the other users' names. I've rebuilt post, thread, and user caches. Is there a step that I missed?

I've rebuilt post, thread, and user caches. Is there a step that I missed?
None of those have anything to do with Showcase Content Types.

Showcase has its Own Rebuilds (and entire AREA with only Showcase Rebuilds).

Selection_331.png

Selection_332.png

However, when I click Your Content in the user menu, I still see the items and the threads as being mine
That is because those are indexed in SEARCH and reassigning items does not rebuild the search index. You will need to run the rebuild search for Showcase Items.

You shouldn't HAVE to do anything except rebuild the search index in this case (at least for Showcase).

Discussion thread handling is done via core xenforo (so if something is not right with threads results, you need to use core tools like rebuilds and rebuild search index for threads

Awesome, thanks Bob. I rebuilt the Search index and the showcase items and that did it. Now I know. Appreciate it.

Back