• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

XF2 AMS Friendly URLs

frm

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
I found the phrase to change the navbar from Articles to Blog, but am I able to change the links from /ams/, /whats-new/ams-articles, etc. to /blog/, /whats-new/blog-posts/, etc. respectably?

I noticed on this site it's /articles/ and not /ams/ but defaults to /ams/ on a fresh install.

Thanks

'ams' is the default ROUTE. You can apply a ROUTE FILTER (which is a core XF function) to change the route 'ams' to 'articles'.

Selection_850.png

Selection_851.png

Selection_852.png

/whats-new/ams-articles/, etc. to /whats-new/blog-posts/
You can apply a route filter to this as well (altho, you'll have a lot of phrasing to deal with).

Selection_853.png

As you can see, the URL is using the route filter instead of the real route and the Articles Tab is active and its displaying the New Article tab of the Find New system. The only thing you'd still need to do is a lot of phrase editing.

Selection_854.png

Awesome as always, @Bob . Providing support for a product that isn't even yours. I guess there's much more I need to learn. :)

Reactions: Bob
Looks like the only one that can't be changed is this one:
search/?type=ams_article
But, it overall gives XenForo a more comfortable feel by having a "blog" (as many are used to that terminology from WordPress).

If there's a workaround on this, let me know, but it's not too big of a bother. :)

'ams_article' is the CONTENT TYPE for the specific piece of content that is indexed in search (in this case, an AMS Article). Content types can't be changed.

Reactions: frm
Back