• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Tab links

NeoCHI

Showcase
I'd like to have to ability to make certain tabs into actual links. This way for example I can create a tab called "Forum" and it'll link to the forum node. I know it kind of messes with the idea of what tabs are but I think it would still be very useful!

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If this is implemented, Id make them in addition to the other tabs so not to take away from their functionality :)

I'm also interested in the tab links option but I think we are the only ones :-(

@Lindal_Oronar is this what you need or do you need a category link tab.

Link Tab = each item owner would set the link
Category Link Tab = Admin will set the link per category and each item in that category would have that tab with the same link.

@Lindal_Oronar is this what you need or do you need a category link tab.

Link Tab = each item owner would set the link
Category Link Tab = Admin will set the link per category and each item in that category would have that tab with the same link.
I prefer the Link Tab = each item owner would set the link to the forum with the different types of discussion.

I've not even looked into this one yet. Working on some of the more complex functionality for SC 2.30 right now (which has taken up a majority of my time).
Take your time @Bob

Reactions: Bob
Back