• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Not Planned [XF1] Image comments

Garamond

Showcase
There is a need to add extra info (text) to each image uploaded, and furthermore give other members the option of commenting each image.

This would make the add-on perfect for our use :)

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Ability to comment on each image would be very interesting and useful for my needs too, but I believe this is a big feature request :)

I think this is the same as having a image upload field, plus a text field.
Possibly with Frontend field editing

I think this is the same as having a image upload field, plus a text field.
Possibly with Frontend field editing

I believe what @Garamond , @dihuta and @Veer wants should be included in the core Xenforo system. This feature is needed across the entire forum not just in SC. If it is included in the XF by default it will come in SC too..

I have made this suggestion in XF forum.. please like the suggestion in XF forum if you want it too... Imagine the kind of interaction that can happen over all our uploaded images.

https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ched-image-in-overlay-mode.65544/#post-878994

IF XenForo 2.x doesn't include this, I plan on extending it for SC and AMS. Not wasting time on it now with XF 2.x under development however.

Back