• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Widget Definition - AMS: Featured series

Bob

Developer
Staff member
AS per title, I've added a new Widget Definition title "AMS: Featured series". This new widget definition allows you to create Featured Series Widgets.

Note: this was possible because of funding provided by a member of Area 51 who wishes to remain anonymous.

This Widget Definition comes with a few options settings (which should be self explanatory) that allow you to create several different types of "Featured series" widgets.

Selection_332.png

In this example, I created a widget for displaying in a sidebar (Display type: Simple) and am displaying it on the AMS Index page via the AMS index: Sidenav position.

Selection_327.png

In this example, I created a widget for displaying in a full content area (Full - List view) and am displaying it on the AMS Index page via the AMS index: Above articles position.

Selection_328.png

In this example, I created a widget for displaying in a full content area (Full - Carousel) and am displaying it on the AMS Index page via the AMS index: Above articles position.

Selection_329.png

Here you can see where it displays if there is also featured articles carousle on AMS index page.

Selection_330.png

Here is a shot of displaying a Featured Series Carousel on Forum Home.

Selection_331.png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back