• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

As Designed Widget custom title doesn't work

badabugs1

Pick'em
Hi,

I use the last version of xenforo (2.2.13) and pickem 2.2.4

In the standing widget, the custom title doesn't work. Is it normal ?

It COULD be by design (overriding the Core XF widget title so that it can't be made custom and forced to use a custom title based on Widget Definition settings.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the Widget Definition settings for that Widget as well as a screenshot of the Widget itself?

In the standing widget, the custom title doesn't work. Is it normal ?
It COULD be by design (overriding the Core XF widget title so that it can't be made custom and forced to use a custom title based on Widget Definition settings.
As I suspected, this is by design. The Widget Title is designed to display 1 of 3 different titles based on Pool Status and Current Week (as shown in the below PHP Code).

Selection_509.png

This isn't something that I will be changing, however, you can always edit the template xa_pkm_widget_standings and replace the {$title} variable with raw text or your own phrase. Obviously, this would only work if you have a single pool. If you have multiple pools, you will need to use conditionals to check for the pool id {$pool.pool_id} and display a custom title for each pool.

Selection_510.png

Back