• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

When will Showcase 3.1 be available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadiq6210

Showcase
That is expected. Showcase 3.0 is NOT XF 2.1 ready, so things like menus in XF2.1 that are expecting FA 5 ICONS will be empty when a FA 4.3 ICON is being used. This applies to ALL XF2 addons that are using FA 4.3 ICONs (which is what is required for XF 2.0).

Showcase 3.1 will be XF 2.1 compatible.

Thanks Bob, I wish 3.1 will no take long time to be released
We were not able to upgrade from xf1.5 to xf2.0 until Showcase 3 released, now we are preparing to upgrade direct from xf1.5 to xf2.1 to save time and resources, but again we have to wait Showcase 3.1

- Is there any expected time for SC3.1? will it be in Q1 2019?
- Any plan to upgrade this forum (xenaddons.com) to XF2? :)

Last edited:
Is there any expected time for SC3.1? will it be in Q1 2019?
I can't answer questions like these, however, I seriously doubt it will be 1st quarter of 2019 since XF 2.1 is still in Beta and 2019 is only 2 weeks away.

Any plan to upgrade this forum (xenaddons.com) to XF2?
Yes, however, it won't be anytime soon as I've got a lot of development (xf2 version of the store and other behind the scenes addons) that has to be done first (can't upgrade and not have a store).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back