• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

User custom fields in showcase ?

Cmely

Showcase
Is it possible to have some Xenforo user custom fields (NOT showcase custom fields) been shown in one of the items tabs ?

Thanks.

Who do the fields belong to, the VIEWING User or the Item Author? Data (to include user fields) for the Viewing User are available in all templates, so you could edit the template and include the specific field(s) in the location you want. If its the Showcase Item Author's fields, I don't think that data is available (and if it is, its probably not prepared). The later would require additional programming code.

Once again, I should have taken more time to explain...sorry for being so imprecise.

Let me try to be more precise :

When you register at my forum, you have to fill the usual fields and some custom fields, as shown below:
0069.jpg

In the above picture, I've highlighted the one I'm interested by. It's called "Field_editmypicture".
Let say you register to my forum: you'll fill this field. Then you decide to create an item in the showcase section.

Is it possible is to show somewhere in the item you've created your value of this field "Field_editmypicture"?

Back