• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Urgent AMS upgrade

Twisted_pepper

AMS Premium
UBS Premium
Hi Bob, installing the latest AMS has literally killed my site. It's all white and stuck on admin.php?tools/run-job
Any ideas please?

Hello :)

Going to need a bit more information.

You say "installing", so is this a FRESH INSTALL or is this an UPGRADE from a previous AMS version (and if so, what was the previous version of AMS that you were upgrading from)?

Also, which version of XF?

Things like this I really need access to the site and DB, so could you inbox me Admin CP credentials (full admin) as well as phpMyAdmin credentials?

Hello :)

Going to need a bit more information.

You say "installing", so is this a FRESH INSTALL or is this an UPGRADE from a previous AMS version (and if so, what was the previous version of AMS that you were upgrading from)?

Also, which version of XF?

Things like this I really need access to the site and DB, so could you inbox me Admin CP credentials (full admin) as well as phpMyAdmin credentials?
Hi Bob,
En-route my friend. Thank you

This has been resolved!

The issue was due to a poorly coded addon causing issues and conflicts with other addons and other process. The poorly coded addon has been removed and the AMS upgrade has been finished. Site is back up and running. Thank you @MattW for the help ;)

This has been resolved!

The issue was due to a poorly coded addon causing issues and conflicts with other addons and other process. The poorly coded addon has been removed and the AMS upgrade has been finished. Site is back up and running. Thank you @MattW for the help ;)
Absolutely. Thanks to you both.

Back