• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Upgrading Showcase 2.5.1 > 2.5.2

Upload the FILES, run the XML, then perform the basic post upgrade steps. There are some new Showcase Options to set (like the responsive sharing buttons, FotoRama Gallery and Recent User Reviews) and new category override settings (to override the recent user reviews settings on a per category basis as well as adding FotoRama to the Gallery override options).

Yeah, I did mean upload the files in the upload file and then run the XML. It was the post-upgrade stuff I was wondering about.

Thanks!
It won't hurt to follow the 2.5.0 Post upgrade steps, but in this case, you don't really need to do anything (unless you want to set/change the new options or category options). :)

It won't hurt to follow the 2.5.0 Post upgrade steps
What are those? I guess it doesn't really matter for my install because I think I the first version I installed was 2.5.0

What are those? I guess it doesn't really matter for my install because I think I the first version I installed was 2.5.0
Each Zip Archive contains a Install & Upgrade text document with information pertaining to that particular version. Depending on the complexity of the upgrade, there may be important PRE and POST upgrade steps.

Back