• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

UI.X Glitch - duplicate general info

cdub

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
EMS Early Adopter
IMS Premium
LD Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
UBS Premium
I'm seeing general info duplicated. You can see it here:

USC School of Cinematic Arts

Screenshot 2016-05-02 at 11.14.10 PM.png

Of course it isn't there with the default style:

Screenshot 2016-05-02 at 11.14.58 PM.png

UI.X is more trouble than it's worth sometimes... anyone know how I can fix this? UI.X is up to date and I'm not getting any outdated template errors.

What version of Showcase is that? the reason I ask is the TAGS issue was fixed, but on your site its still displaying.

Not even sure how the duplicate stuff is showing like that. Maybe a BAD template merge. Can I get an admin cp login (I'll need access to Styles/Templates). Pretty sure that is the issue (which reverts will fix).

What version of Showcase is that? the reason I ask is the TAGS issue was fixed, but on your site its still displaying.

Not even sure how the duplicate stuff is showing like that. Maybe a BAD template merge. Can I get an admin cp login (I'll need access to Styles/Templates). Pretty sure that is the issue (which reverts will fix).

I may be running an old version of Showcase. It's 2.5.4... but I think that is the most recent non beta version. I'll PM you the login info.

Back