• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Title Not Reflecting XF Title Options

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
ya, thats a discussion thread option. If you want that functionality, simply request it. This is not a "BUG" because its not even built into the addon.

Anthony, hope you don't mind, but I moved this from "Bugs" to "Suggestions" as the functionality is not even built into Showcase to do this. I will look into this, but wanted to ask you if it would be OK if I made this a Showcase Option instead of using Discussion Thread Option settings. I am NOT a fan of using settings for other content types.

No worries Bob... suggestion, bug... all sweet to me if it uses the options already made available via XF... all the better IMHO.

Its super simple to do, I just like giving people the option to control things within the addon itself instead of having to doing things exactly like discussion threads. That way those admins that want to do things 2 different ways have the option to do so and everyone is happy :D

This functionality will be in the next release (its already done lol) :D

Back