• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

The setting for this

AbnVet

Showcase
Could you please tell me where the setting is to have the postings i list display where it said showcase. Thank you. I am really liking the clean interface just gonna take some getting used to learning the backend. I also when entering a field in "Tags" get an error that said "0 authorized tags"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 2.44.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-05-05 at 2.44.43 PM.png
    128.6 KB · Views: 2
Looks like you might have showcase home set to layout = "Grid View" when you need to have it set to List View. There are default options for which "layout type" to use for Showcase Home, Categories and Members pages. Then also, each category can over ride the default view (so you need to check those layout options)

The # of tags that one can add to an item is a User group Permission. You might have it set to 0, which won't allow you to add any tags.

Options >> Showcase >> Home Page Tab >> Home Page Layout Type >> List View (for Job Listings, this is the best option)
Options >> Showcase >> Category Page Tab >> Home Page Layout Type >> List View (for Job Listings, this is the best option)
Options >> Showcase >> Member Page Tab >> Home Page Layout Type >> List View (for Job Listings, this is the best option)

If you DO want to use GRID VIEW, you must either have a Category Image or a Cover Image for the item. If you set the layout to Grid and don't have either of those two things, nothing will display.

Applications >> Showcase >> Category Management >> Category Options Tab >> Category Layout >> make sure this is also set to List View and Not Grid.

Back