• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Tag Cloud in SC 2.5

0ptima

Showcase
When viewing the SC homepage, the tag cloud no longer appears. Can it be shown like in 2.4?

That cloud (the one I linked to) contains ALL TAGS for ALL CONTENT TYPES (not just Showcase). The OLD Legacy system (which was a stand alone tags system for showcase only) had tag cloud functionality built into it. All of that programming code has been removed and would not work with the new tags system anyways. I've not yet seen any addon (RM, XFMG included) that has a Content Type specific "cloud" developed yet (and I don't think the core Tags handler has code to produce one). It is something that would have to be developed.

I can move this to suggestions, however, I am not sure I am going to develop one when I am sure that Core XF will eventually have something that addons can use.

Back