• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Submit Feedback button on profile

kontrabass

AMS Premium
CAS Premium
RMS Premium
SC Premium
I'm not seeing any way to get to the point of a "Post Feedback" button, other than clicking the actual feedback score in a user's profile. This has led many of our members with questions on how to leave feedback for their buyers. Would suggest a button right on the user profile :)

Upvote 0
In case you missed seeing it, there is a Post feedback button on each classified ad (only viewable by those with permission to post feedback). If you are viewing your own ad, you won't see it because you can't post feedback on yourself for your own items.

Selection_955.png

IIRC, feedback can also be initiated via Transactions (altho, that might be something I've done for a future CAS 2.3.x version).

I will consider adding a [Post feedback] button to other locations that make sense to have a button (or link) in those locations. I won't just slap a button just anywhere tho (has to make sense to be added there).

Thanks, Bob leaving feedback for the seller is easy with that post feedback button. But the seller trying to leave feedback for the buyer. I can’t figure out any other way, but to click on the numbers score

Back