• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Style Properties for Tile View Layout (updated), Featured Items Grid Block and Latest Items Grid Blo

Bob

Developer
Staff member
This is a favor for @Russ from Pixel Exit (he's done quite a few things for me over the years so the least I could so is to do him a favor). If you like this, please give @Russ some love!

As per title, I've updated the AMS Appearance Style Properties group by updating Tile View Layout (new elements) and adding support for Featured Items Grid Block and Latest Items Grid Block.

Tile View layout now includes the ability to display Author rating and Average rating.

Selection_976.png

You can now set.unset elements for both the Feature Articles Grid Block and the Latest Articles Grid Block (used by the Latest Articles Widget Definition)

Selection_977.png

Selection_978.png

Some misc screen shots...

Selection_979.png

Selection_980.png

Selection_981.png

Selection_982.png

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back