• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Status "Out of stock"

Saul

CAS Premium
Hola, could you add the product status "Out of stock"?

This means the listing is not deleted, the product is still for sale, but the required quantity is temporarily unavailable.

If this is just for informational purposes, then you can use a custom ad field for that (which is what I do) .

If there is some actual functionality involved, you need to update your post and explain what that functionality actually is and does (in detail).

The functionality is simple :) A product for sale can have the status "temporarily unavailable." This means that it is currently out of stock.

I am the site administrator, I don’t sell anything... I am merely conveying the wishes of my users 🤪

The seller mentioned that they do not want to delete or hide the listing because it would disappear from Google...
He also do not want it to be labeled as "Closed", "Sold" or "Expired"...
The user wants the 'Buy' button to be inactive for a certain period of time.

I had to add a new status

1726739263302.png
1726739507587.png

And the user is happy :)

Upvote 0
If this is just for informational purposes, then you can use a custom ad field for that (which is what I do) .

If there is some actual functionality involved, you need to update your post and explain what that functionality actually is and does (in detail).

Back