• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Showing Showcase Title's on Mobile / Responsive Version

kingharrison

Showcase
It looks as if the mobile version / responsive smaller version removes the text descriptions and rating when it gets that limited a width. I would still like those to display. Is there a way to do that?

Ah, no wonder I couldn't figure out what you are asking about. That is the Modular Slider for the Forum Home page. It the RESPONSIVE break points that are changing things. You can edit the CSS template for that module and comment out the Responsive stuff that you don't want changed.

Ah, no wonder I couldn't figure out what you are asking about. That is the Modular Slider for the Forum Home page. It the RESPONSIVE break points that are changing things. You can edit the CSS template for that module and comment out the Responsive stuff that you don't want changed.

Ah ok. What is the template name? Still a little confused on which one and what to do

The only way to do it is to modify the existing CSS. There is no "setting". Not sure how much work would be involved without actually taking time to do it myself. I MAY redesign it down the road.

Back