• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved ShowCase - Import from another board?

BT012SS

AMS Premium
Showcase
Pick'em
Hi Bob,

because of a migration one board with an existing one, I need to transfer the files.

Is there any way, to use the import function like for the gallery or resources?
Or another way to import the files?

Best regards,
Philipp

Is there any way, to use the import function like for the gallery or resources?
Those importers are specific for those addons. You could have one developed that would be similar to how those work or maybe contact @mysiteguy as he might be able to help you (he's a professional that can handle just about anything you throw at him).

Is there a reason why you can't do the opposite and import the other site into the site that has showcase installed?

Thank, I'll get in touch with him.

Yes! Because of several "dead files" and "file structures" (I hope, you get what I am trying to say), both boards gsx-r1000.de and gsx-s1000.de had reached a critical overall folder size. To clean the mess up, which was caused by me and Karl, I've migrated both boards in a complete new one. This did the trick.

I've once asked, if there is a tool for XenForo to clean up, like the tools from phpBB, but XenForo did not care.

Reactions: Bob
Back