• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

showcase forum slider not sliding

Whats is the link to your site so I can view with Firebug to see if there is some sort of JS conflict with that style. Does that style have a JS framework?

Looks like A LOT of different issues throughout the site. JS isn't working anywhere in showcase at all. You might want to re upload the files again to make sure all the JS files are uploaded. Also, you seem to have an "attachments" issue as there are several broken/missing thumbs. Did you recently move the site from one server to another and not move the attachments images/thumbnails? Maybe rebuilding thumbnails (showcase thumbnails) will fix that part (its one of the Showcase Rebuilds) .

I can't see the site with the XenForo Default Style, so I need to ask... is the Xenforo Default Style behaving the same way? If so, then its most likely some sort of server caching issue (very common issue). If the XenForo style works, but the other style doesn't, then it could be a style conflict (however, to me it looks more like a server caching issue).

Are you using a CDN or Cloudflare by chance? Both of those have been know to cause caching issues that cause problems with attachments and js.

Looks like A LOT of different issues throughout the site. JS isn't working anywhere in showcase at all. You might want to re upload the files again to make sure all the JS files are uploaded. Also, you seem to have an "attachments" issue as there are several broken/missing thumbs. Did you recently move the site from one server to another and not move the attachments images/thumbnails? Maybe rebuilding thumbnails (showcase thumbnails) will fix that part (its one of the Showcase Rebuilds) .

I can't see the site with the XenForo Default Style, so I need to ask... is the Xenforo Default Style behaving the same way? If so, then its most likely some sort of server caching issue (very common issue). If the XenForo style works, but the other style doesn't, then it could be a style conflict (however, to me it looks more like a server caching issue).

Are you using a CDN or Cloudflare by chance? Both of those have been know to cause caching issues that cause problems with attachments and js.
ahh i am using cloudfare, i will turn it off

If you inbox me your FTP credentials, I'll upload all the required showcase images into your custom style (as they are all missing which will cause errors).

Back