• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Show all images on Gallery Tab

nrep

Showcase
I've made some tweaks to enable user to insert images in to the main showcase item text, which is great for showing important images. However when this is used it means that any inline attachments are no longer shown in the gallery tab.

Is there a way around this so that all attachments appear in the gallery tab?

I took a look at nflj_showcase_item_image_gallery, but from what I can see it looks like it tries to use all images available in the $item.attachments loop?

Well, one thing you could try (requires code modification AND template modification.

In the showcase controller (actionView), clone the attachments array and send that clone in as its own viewParam.. ie add the below to the $viewParams for the actionView of the showcase controller

'galleryAttachments' => $item['attachments']

Then modify the gallery template to use $galleryAttachments instead of $item.attachments

Woohoo :D. Thank you Bob! That works a treat :).

Is this something that you'd consider adding as an option for the showcase gallery options page given that it's a minor tweak? I know that I should ideally create a suggestions thread, but as you've already solved the problem I thought I'd suggest it here.

Thanks again, you really support your products well.

Reactions: Bob
Thank you so much! I'll keep the hard coded changes in place on the site for now, then hopefully in the next version I can just tick a box :D. Do you think there's a chance it may make it to the next release?

Back