• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Server Error Log

oluomoadebayo

AMS
Showcase
I'm getting the follow error log and I think you guys can help. I'm running XenForo 1.5.7 and Showcase 2.5.0

Undefined property: XenForo_ControllerResponse_Reroute::$paramsToday at 1:48 PM - library/NFLJ/Showcase/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:271

#0 /home/afritalk/public_html/library/NFLJ/Showcase/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(271): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/afritalk/...', 271, Array)
#1 /home/afritalk/public_html/library/GFNClassifieds/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(127): NFLJ_Showcase_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#2 /home/afritalk/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): GFNClassifieds_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#3 /home/afritalk/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /home/afritalk/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Looks like GFNClassifieds is causing a conflict with improper extending of the Forum Controller.

Sent you an inbox to get some login credentials.

Back