• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Resolved Recent Articles widget in "New Posts"

urivil

AMS
Hello,
I am a satisfied user of the article system, and appreciate it, thank you.
I wanted that when the users clicked on "new posts", a widget with the new articles would be displayed above the posts page. There is no built-in placement of this widget in the XF system. How can I do this?

XenForo has a template helper that lets you add a widget anywhere using the Widget Key <xf:widget key="widget_key" />, so it's just a matter of editing a template and adding the widget helper in the exact location you want to display the widget.

example, if you wanted to display the Forum Stats Widget somewhere that does not have a widget position, you simply edit the template and add <xf:widget key="forum_overview_forum_statistics" /> where ever you want to display the widget on that template. Super Easy :)

Selection_042.png

Back