• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

RateBlock template .css change

Is that the rate block on the Showcase Item page or the one on the top of the Review Tab page or something you are doing on your own?

Both of the ones I mentioned above user a wrapper class <div class="rateBlock"> around the core xenforo rating template. The CSS for this is located in the template nflj_showcase_item.css (all the classes are listed below). You shouldn't be editing the CSS directly tho, you should use Extra.css to override them. Also, if you are using a 3rd party style that changes the behavior of the core xf rating template, you might have to do some more tweaking (specially if they removed a core CSS class or ID) Hope this helps?

HTML:
.showcaseItem .rateBlock,
.showcaseReviews .rateBlock
{
    margin: 10px auto;
    border: 1px solid @primaryLighterStill;
    border-radius: 5px;
    background: @primaryLightest url('@imagePath/xenforo/gradients/category-23px-light.png') repeat-x top;
    padding: 5px;
    text-align: center;
    overflow: hidden; zoom: 1;
}

.showcaseItem .rateBlock .rating,
    .showcaseReviews .rateBlock .rating
    {
        display: inline-block;
        text-align: left;
        width: 94px;
    }

.showcaseItem .rateBlock .Hint,   
    .showcaseReviews .rateBlock .Hint
    {
        display: inline-block;
        width: 0;
        white-space: nowrap;
        word-wrap: normal;
    }

another thing that I need to mention... if you are MOVING the location of either of these, you will need to modify the CSS CLASSES as they are anchored within the showcaseItem div class and showcaseReviews div class. Moving the block outside of those divs will break the CSS.

This is what is see on the review tab on the item page, ok let me play around and see what happens. Also, where would be the review moderation for approval

Back