• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Polls for Series

Bob

Developer
Staff member
With XF 2.2 taking longer than expected, I am going to move some of the features I've implemented for AMS 2.2 into AMS 2.1.x (starting with AMS 2.1.13).

As per title, I've implemented a Poll Handler for Series. This works just like the Poll Handler for Articles (and every other content type that implements a Poll Handler).

Series has its OWN "Vote on polls" permission (the Vote on polls permission for articles does not come into play with Polls on series pages).

Selection_999(105).png

Not going to explain how to add and manage polls as its all the same regardless of content type.

When a Poll is added to a series, it displays on both the "Series parts" page and the "Series details" page (both are new for AMS 2.1.13).

Selection_999(106).png

Selection_999(107).png

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back