• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

Implemented Node List module: read/unread state

Bob

Developer
Staff member
This simulated Node Block is now completely driven off of the EVENT read marking system (not latest comments). Not everyone uses comments, so I can't drive a system off of something that is optional. Therefor the "latest" has been changed to the Latest Event (which can be either a NEW event or a recently UPDATED event (updated odds), which ever is the newest).

There is a new variable exposed that contains the "count" of new (unread/viewed) events as well (for those of you that want to customize the block to show the amount of new events as well). This template variable {$newCount} is not an array, its a single Integer|Boolean ie, it will either contain a positive integer like 5 or the boolean of False.

I will leave the old latest comment code (commented out) in the template.php file for those that want to expose it and display the latest comment (you will have to modify the template to do this as well). I however won't support this... ie, yer on your own for this.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Back