• REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS:

Your username here MUST MATCH your XenForo username (connected to your XF license).

Once you have registered here, then you need to start a conversation at xenforo.com w/Bob and provide the following:
    1. Your XenForo License Validation Token
    2. The Domain Name associated with the License
    NOTE: Your account will be validated once ALL requirements are verified/met. Thank you for your patience.

No tab to submit articles

If you can not see the "Articles" tab, that means that you do not have the correct permissions set.

What does the permissions analyzer show (post a screen shot), for your user and the permission "View article management system".

Selection_366.png

Also, what about THESE permissions (please post screen shots so that I can see the Final Value of the permission for you)...

Selection_367.png

ALSO.... have you set any AMS Category Permissions?

That only tells me that the VIEW permission has been set.
Also, what about THESE permissions (please post screen shots so that I can see the Final Value of the permission for you)...

View attachment 6116

ALSO.... have you set any AMS Category Permissions?

Please post screen shots of THESE permissions as they control whether the "Add article..." button is displayed.

Selection_367.png

I asked you to post screen shots of the PERMISSIONS ANALYZER for your user, your screen shot is NOT of the PERMISSIONS ANALYZER like my example shows. Its the FINAL VALUE that is important, not what the value is in one user group.

Admin CP >> Groups & permissions >> Analyze permissions.

Selection_368.png

On the Global Permissions tab, enter your username and click Analyze.

Selection_369.png

Scroll down to the AMS Article permissions and expand the permissions (click details) that I have circled in this screen shot.

Selection_370.png

If the FINAL value of the "Create articles" permission is Yes, then I will need you to provide me login credentials (Admin CP) to do some advanced troubleshooting on your site.

Back